Jūs neprisijungęs
Aukštyn Tema Kita / Naujienos, nuomonės / Isohunt užsidaro
- X-menas Data 2013-10-21 19:16
Sudie senas drauge
http:///isohunt.com

Initiating Self Destruct

This is it. We are shutting down isoHunt services a little early. I'm told there was this Internet archival team that wants to make historical copy of our .torrent files, I'm honoured that people thinks our site is worthy of historical preservation, but the truth is about 95% of those .torrent files can be found off Google regardless and mostly have been indexed from other BitTorrent sites in the first place. So I might as well do a proper send-off to you dear isoHunt users, before final shutdown sequence on Tuesday. It's been an adventure in the last 10.5 years working on isoHunt, a privilege working with some of the smartest guys I've worked with, and my life won't be the same without it. For what I'm working on next, please look up my blog on Google and follow me there. Because as the Terminator would say with a German accent,

I'll be backkk.

-Gary Fung

Prie viso šito smarkiai prisidėjo 110 milijonu dolerių ieškinys isohunt kūrėjui.
Išties gaila. Man patiko jų paieškos variklis, ir ten rasdavau daug man reikalingo softo su "vaistais" ko jokioje linkomanijoje ar kitame uždarame portale nerandu.

Gaila :(
Pagrindinė Meisteris Data 2013-10-23 21:13
Na, kas daugiausia prisiuntė xxx ir varezo, tas laimėjo ;) o visiems likusiems, pats metas mokytis laisvo kodo :-)
Aukštyn Tema Kita / Naujienos, nuomonės / Isohunt užsidaro